COAST CANMORE HOTEL
Enjoy the authentic mountain community nestled in the heart of the spectacular Canadian Rockies when you visit the Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre.
The hotel in Canmore Alberta is just 15 minutes from the resort town of Banff and one hour west of Calgary, the Coast Canmore Hotel offers both accessibility and respite from the hustle and bustle.
Each guest lodging accommodation is designed to offer you a refreshing stay. You’ll find individual climate control in all rooms, flat screen TVs, triple sheeting and, of course, complimentary in-room Wi-Fi that comes standard at every Coast hotel.
The hotel address is 511 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, Alberta T1W 1N7
The following guest room rates have been negotiated. Please specify the group CGPA when booking to receive the special rate. All rates are based on single or double occupancy.
Comfort Qn/Qn $115
Comfort Accessible Qn/Qn $115
Comfort Accessible Qn $115
Comfort Room King $115
Superior Qn/Qn $135
Superior Room King $145
Premium Room King $155
King Suite $195
Individual call-in reservations can be made directly through the Hotel, through the toll free reservations telephone line 1.800.716.6199, or via the website. The group code CGPA must be quoted which will be provided by the assigned Conference Services Manager after the signed contract is received.
Pet Friendly Rooms The hotel offers pet friendly rooms, but they are based on availability, and must be prearranged at the time of room booking. If a pet friendly room is required, it is up to the responsibility of the individual making the reservation, or convener submitting the rooming list, to ensure that the hotel is notified prior to arrival, and to ensure the appropriate room is available. Pet friendly rooms are subject to a $25.00 pet fee per night, per pet, plus the upgrade fees of being in a pet friendly room type. Maximum of 2 pets per room. Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms at any time, and we do require the guest to sign our pet policy upon check in.
Method of Reservation & Accommodation Guidelines:
1) Extra Adult Charges & Children: Guest Room Rates are based on single or double occupancy and exclude taxes. Additional adult occupying the same rooms is $20.00 per night, per adult. Children under the age of 18 years of age stay free, in the same room as a paid adult.
2) Guest Room Rate Availability Pre & Post Event: Negotiated Guest Room Rates areavailable to your guests three (3) days pre / post actual Event dates (based on availability).
3) Check-in & Check-out Times: Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
4) Currency: Guest Room Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to taxes.
5) No-Show Reservations: Guest Room reservations where the Guest has not arrived on their confirmed arrival date will be cancelled by the Hotel and the party which has guaranteed the reservation will be charged an amount equalling one night of the confirmed Guest Room Rate plus applicable taxes. Guest Room Block Cut-off Date: October 25, 2019. Each Guest Room reservation must be guaranteed to a valid credit card. Should rooms be required after this date they will be offered based upon availability and best available pricing at the time. The Group rate is not guaranteed after the cut off date.
6) Incidentals – A credit card will be requested at time of check-in for all guests registering. The credit card will be pre-authorized for incidentals at $150/day in addition to the room and tax charges of the entire stay. If a credit card is not provided then the incidentals will be guaranteed to the Groups’ Master Account.
7) Guest Room Cancellation Policy: Individual Guest Rooms within the block may be cancelled up to 6:00 pm two days (48 hours) prior to the initial arrival date of the Guest Room reservation, without penalty (subject to Hotel’s Attrition Policy). Cancellations after this point will be billed to the party which has guaranteed the reservation.
The Banff Airporter is the easiest way to get between Calgary Airport and Canmore Coast Hotel. CGPA has negotiated a 15% discount on their scheduled shuttle service which departs 10 times a day. Click www.banffairporter.com/book to prebook your shuttle. Proceed through the reservation and type – CGPA – in the Promo Code section on the final payment page to receive the discount. And then, enjoy the view as their driver escorts you through the beauties of the Canadian Rockies!
PARKING AT THE HOTEL
If you choose to drive to the hotel, there is ample free parking at the property.