Canadian counsellors and psychologists from all over the country are meeting in Toronto for the 2023 CCPA annual conference.
Diversity and equality are both essential values that praise fairness and respect for all people, regardless of how they differ. Diversity encompasses differences in race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, and many other characteristics. Equality is ensuring that everyone and all individuals have equal opportunities, rights, and treatment. With all of us embracing diversity and promoting equality, we can build a more inclusive and just society where everyone is valued and treated with dignity. To achieve this, it’s crucial to challenge biases and stereotypes, promote equal representation in all areas of society, and address systemic barriers that prevent certain groups from achieving equality. The goal is to create a world where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and reach their full potential.
- Three-day event at the InterContinental Toronto Centre Hotel
- Pre-Conference: October 19th, 2023
- Conference: October 20th-21st, 2023
- Virtual options will also be presented.
2022 Virtual Conference (covid)
May 19 – 22, 2022
2021 Virtual Conference (covid)
May 13 – 15, 2021
2020 No Conference (covid)
2019 Moncton, NB
May 13 – 16, 2019
2018 Winnipeg, MB
May 10 – 13, 2018
Meet like-minded people who:
– work with small and large groups.
– are at different ages and places in their careers.
– are located in both the city and rural settings.
– have diverse backgrounds.
– work in different areas of healthcare.